Friday, January 25, 2008

Life - A Palindrome...

My routine these days...

Morning - office
Night - home
Next morning - office
Next night - home
Another random day - office
Another random night - home
Morning - office
....

and the story continues.. The Palindrome of life... read it anyways and the order remains the same.. (and please don't get into contradictions).. ;-)

I must be sounding so desperate..but naah..I'm loving every bit of it.. :-)

Credits :- Gautam. Thanks for the realization..

3 comments:

Planet Outlet said...

i second you....but i need more people to make my day complete....guess few people arnt enough.....kinda reminds me of the james bond title...the world is not enough

piyush said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
piyush said...

Very true... i do, hence, think that in order to break the routine - in case you want to - a bit of chaos is necessary!