Monday, December 3, 2007

My 6 minutes of fame...

Lights..camera..action..
and then starts the music..the DJ screaming and we howling... how the lights shall dance...my six minutes of fame shall begin with a blackout..
One bar to enter (oops and I dont mean the "bar" bar..i meant the 8 counts equivalent bar ) and then there's no looking back.. all the gold and green and purples shall shimmer away to glory..the feet shall tap..the parents shall be proud..the teachers tense..the atmosphere is going to be electric.. thats what I am hoping will be the scene.. :-)

the wait is gonna get over and that too soon..the early morning drives and sleep deprivations shall finally conclude..all the muscle aches shall soon be gone.. yo.. I am excited.. yo again...he he..

anyways...the updates on thursday please...till then lemme bask in the glory of my six minutes of fame.. ;-)

1 comment:

actinium said...

Thursday's long gone...m still waiting :-)