Friday, July 18, 2008

Abso-bloody-lutely weird....

Oh..well..yes..I am very frustrated !!!!
I have this weird track record of falling sick the day I take leave from office. And somehow, its never the other way around where I fall sick and then take a leave.. (in retrospect, I guess there may be a few occasions..). But then this is so not fair especially when I have a million things to do.. :-(. See, thats why I am frustrated.

Anyway, I guess I should get off the comp now and utilize the "bachi-kuchi" energy to the maximum... Naah, not by cribbing the day off... :-P
cya...

4 comments:

Akash said...

Poor Girl, why it always happens with you...

Don't worry, u will come over it and blast :)

Bhavya said...

oh... that's bad. feel better babes

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions

Anonymous said...

Principled making my first mail at cornucopiaofgobbledygook.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!