Monday, September 29, 2008

Secret..shhhh..!!!

Am sure the title attracted attention of quite a few here. To disappoint the few who have managed to land up on this post, I am not revealing any secrets, in fact, I just wanted to write about the way I feel about them.

For me, a secret spells "CONFIDENTIAL". I dislike talking about stuff that is not meant to be for somebody else's ears. Its so..aahh... irritating!! But then, not everyone else feels the same. I mean, there are a million people out there who would probably read this and say.. "Oh what the heck!". And whats the most amusing or should I say ironical issue in this whole funda, the fact that I fall into the trap. ALWAYS.

And its so disgusting. BTW - No situtation that I am talking about in particular, but I just felt like writing about something and somehow this struck a chord.

Anyway, now that I've released all the vent up frustration, time for me to get back to Photoshop.
Good night!

1 comment:

Bhavya said...

he he he...
very true. it's so very disgusting n yet I always fall into such traps too!