Thursday, August 23, 2007

Confessions....

1. I adore penguins.
2. I hate the KSeries serials ..yuck…
3. I love working on pdfs, actually, I love ripping them apart.
4. I love finding weird logics to stuff that I don’t seem to understand.
5. I detest attitude - throwing people, totally avoid them.
6. I hate thinking.
7. I have become a tea – addict..( I donno how good or bad that is)
8. I am a sadist to the core… ( not the ganda waala… )
9. I speak only when I am spoken to.
10. I generally do not lie….though I hide the truth.
11. I used to have a major crush on Ajit Agarkar… ( don’t ask me – “why him?”..)
12. I cry whenever my mom scolds me…
13. I can read 5 books at a time… ( multi tasking..)

And now, since I am forced to think, I shall quit writing this post.

5 comments:

actinium said...

nice intro...
btw, tea's not bad

Unknown said...

tea-addict : company does matter ;-) .... nd chinkiii keep it to the tea only ... atleast for now :D ... i hope u are getting me ;-)

actinium said...

howz dis...
http://www.luxist.com/2005/02/25/worlds-most-expensive-tea-bag/

Ĝ ё ё ┼ ä said...

good tha ......n tea addict to main bhi hun...i love coffee but wo suit nahi karti ...n mom ke scolding se to main bhi roti but feels good .......

RA said...

Dudette!- Rocking ..the world of PDF worked for yu in just the way it is intended to be! Good luck ..Hope yu get a better life ..;)