Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A day I shall remember forever...

Umm...In case ur wondering whats so special about the day, let me have the pleasure of informing u that
- today is the day when I have finally realised a very important aspect of my life...
- discovered the reason to live...
- added another feather to the numerous already-existing ones in my hat...( and come to think about it, I dont even wear one..)...

Anyways, bottomline, today is the day when I (in capitals) have created a BLOG (also in capitals). Dammit, the power of procrastination has been deceived and the creative instincts within me have been unleashed. Its a memorable day for me, but for all of u...pray for ur well being. ;-)
(I am actually riding on a wave of emotion right now..feels awesome...ok...I guess I am over reacting...but who cares...I still am overjoyed... :-) )
So, till we meet again...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahem... finally chipuuu is blogging...

btw..wat took u soo long to start ?

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

ha ha..yes...finally the day has arrived...
God knows...though am sure its better late than never.

and btw, ur the first one to reply...thanks.. :)

TG said...

now that the day has arrived...lets see your creative self...
enough introductions...now WRITE SOMETHING!!