Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally….I have found him.. after 10 years… phew..

Guess what? Last week I finally found my long lost – recently found – childhood love…He is probably the most adorably cute or cutely adorable guy ever … Imagine, I have survived 10 full years without having to see him. Its been so dull and boring…believe me…

By the way, FYI, he is “MARIO”.. that cute little young lad wearing red pants.. growing up on mushrooms .. eating leaves and firing “fire balls” … slaying dragons and finally rescuing the princess…MARIO my HERO
(PS. Cheat codes can help bypass most of the trouble.. ;-) )

1 comment:

kuljeet said...

hey..mario..ur hero after 10 years..ya i remeber palying it toso many levels ..but still d game never seemed to end,wid d short little guy going under water and flying through air..eating gold coins..ur hero seems to be a rich guy :) huh!!