Saturday, June 14, 2008

It indeed is happening....

Saw this movie over the weekend - "The happening", and I have no words to describe how amazingly directed and scripted it is. (I wonder why then am I blogging!!!!)
For now, I don't think I would like to spoil interests of others by revealing the plot, but the impressive things about the movie can be listed (since I am so fond of lists.. ;-) ).
Listing those -
- Mind blowing depiction of the intensely gruesome scenes. ( I literally covered my eyes more than 7 times while watching the movie.)
- Element of humor brought in in the most cute manner via the mushy-mushy talks.
- Brilliant acting by everyone
- The small little details that need to be followed to understand the movie in totality.
- The hair style of the lead female actor (he he..its pretty similar to mine, thats why included this as well.. )

Well, those of you who like sci-fi wouldn't mind spending a couple of hundreds on this one. I sure enjoyed each and every minute of those 90 minutes..

PS. I did hear from a friend that it seemed to be stretched towards the end..but my argument would be.. "Its a 90 minute long movie, how much shorter do you expect it to be??? "

2 comments:

actinium said...

seen the Saw Series? I doubt if ANY movie can beat that in the sheer gore deptt!

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

The SAW series are really disguting... I did not seem to find the scenes here that bad...but I really appreciated the manner in which the scenes were depicted... :-)