Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"O re piya" this time...

Haah..my 6 minutes of fame this time was courtesy "O re Piya" and it was appreciated a lot as well. There were no hot and spicy events this time but the most memorable moment was when this instructor of mine, who met me after more than a year came straight to me and says "Hey Chaya..How are u doing? ".. I was amazed. Fancy remembering each and every of your students name when in effect you have more than 500 of them every month.(I could just be exaggerating the figures..) On top of it, consider the time elapsed.

Anyway..I could go on writing tonnes of words praising this guy but that would change the scope of this altogether. Back to the point. We did an Indo Jazz style that turned out pretty neat. The best part of the entire show was the dance in "sign language" dedicated to the VAF kids. That was awesome.

I advance to another level now. Lets hope this one turns out to be as interesting. (Fingers Crossed.). Shall keep updating.. :-)

No comments: