Sunday, December 7, 2008

Half century...

I had a dozen topics to write about and I chose to discard each of those so that I could babble away about my half-century. With my laptop in my hand, I raise my arm towards the heavens and look at the almighty in an attempt to plead - "Please help me reach the much-awaited century". (Please say that I sound like Tendulkar..!!! )..

Anyway.. on a very random note, I wanted to say... "Thats ohkay!!" and also, loads of thanks to all those who have read these bizarre posts of mine..

I shall keep perplexing and irritating and confusing u guys... :P

PS. I really wanted to make the "I want to thank speech.." but stopped all the flow of emotion... maybe that sometime later...
Oh and also, the 50 is the total count of posts... published + unpublished.. so please don't get confused yet again.. :P

7 comments:

The Imperturbable Navneeth said...

seriously....perplexing and irritating and confusing....:)

Bhavya said...

I kind of intuitively knew what the half century was about... but why do u have so many unpublished posts sitting around???

Akash said...

26 published, 24 unpublished...
you have a match winning ratio like Indian Cricket team...

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

@ Akash - 26 + 9 =35 published... and 15 unpublished...
Now, which team???

Rahul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akash said...

Seems like T20 team of India :P

BTW, how come (26+9)???

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

26 posts in 2008 and 9 posts in 2007... :P