Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's eve..

At the offset, I apologize to all my friends whose bowling actions were to be presented in a blog post. There's some editing I need to do to the entire video. (My net connection is awfully slow and refuses to upload the video in its present size). Sorry for the delay...

And now back to this post...
I basically have been a little too lazy these days (all thanks to the 10 days of holidays in which I have bothered to do nothing but sleep a lot, get up late, watch a lot of television, shop with mom..)
Anyway, this post is basically a note to remember how I spent this New Year eve...

As expected, I got up real late... 10 ish I guess... lazed around for quite some time.. and took a bath.. (he ha ha ha)... and then mom and I went out shopping... this was the most interesting part..
I bought shoes (3.2 inches of height increasing wood..) and we ate MOMOs at this "thele wala" sorts... and they were delicious.. (I couldn't help remember the momo-time my office friends and I have spent in Atta .. aaaahhh.. reminded me of those days.. )

And then... we ate Maggi!!! (my fav food... )... yipppee... and thats abt it.. the other fun moments that mom and I encountered are too random to be noted on a blog entry... but yeah.. had lotsss of fun today...

and also.. I spoke to my dad and bro and cousins and friends... nice day...
top it all... I wrote a post as well.. ;-)

cya.. and wish everyone a Happy New Year..

7 comments:

Bhavya said...

Apology accepted :)
And Happy New Year to you too :)

actinium said...

excuse me...bt is 10ish "real late"?? really???
hv a wndrfl nw yr btw :-)

actinium said...

ahem ahem...
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-01/st_3st
i am toh on 7th heaven after reading dis...might make u feel better too :D

actinium said...

oops...4gt d hyperlink

Bhavya said...

For once I wholeheartedly agree with Ashish... this morning I needed to get up around 10:30. Had to set myself an alarm. I've been letting myself sleep till noon almost each day of this shutdown and there's nothing quite like it

cornucopia_of_gobbledygook said...

hmm... well 10 am was late cos i sleep at 10 in the night... am sure none of u do that.. ;-)

@actinium - nice link... i loved the creativity relation..

Bhavya said...

Well, obviously, people like me who are hopelessly addicted to blogging, and whose creative streak is at its most active best after 11 PM, cannot go to bed at 10 PM!