Monday, December 8, 2008

Whats in a walk!!

They say, the first steps are the most valuable memory that you have of your child.. (noooo... I am not talking about my child or anything.. RELAX..). I am referring to my mum's elder child here... he he he.. yup, thats me...

Well then.. I am sure she remembers my first few steps but wait, this post has nothing to do with those. This is more to do with the innumerable second steps that I have taken ever since.
To set the context, a few days back, someone pointed out that I have a peculiar manner of walking and hence, I thought, I'd rather rant away my "walking techniques" right here. So, please "walk along".. pun intended.. :-)

On a normal day - I have springs (with k=0.5 N/m) on my feet.
On a day when I am super excited - I literally jump and run with baby steps..
On a day when I am tired - Its the same as a normal day
When I am lost in thought (& walking simultaneously) - I wander... (my feet move in the most lazy manner)
On ramp - A straight line walk
Wearing sophisticated shoes - A poised walk (that's a quote!!!)
On water - still trying to.. ;-)

2 comments:

Akash said...

how on a day, when u r in an angry mood ???

[context change]: seems you write a post when either u r too happy or too stressed out...

abhgupta said...

Oh ho ho ho... This so reminds me of a Friends episode where Joe thinks of trying out a whole new walk... :-D Yumm.. (and that's not the 'organic' wax ;-) )