Saturday, April 18, 2009

Tryst with Pictionary...

On a very lazy Saturday, when my best friend (lets call him Piyush..;-) ) and I have nothing better to do than drive 40 kms to a mall and then realize its too hot outside to be going crazy on roller-coaster rides and its much safer watching a trivial movie, we end the day on a crazier note - playing "pictionary" outside the mall entrance (well, not too crazy for some).
Now, as soon as the brilliant idea struck, we realized that there's no stationary and so, the entire ordeal of climbing the stairs of escalators (which by the grace of Murphy's laws were powered off on the side we had to climb!! conspiracy!!)
Anyhow, we managed to reach our faviorite book-place and after finicking over the post-its and pens (which I seem to have lost and since I break this news on my blog, I shall definitly be punished.. ) for 15 mins, finally managed to buy one pair.. One hurdle crossed!
I skip the entire escalator powered off - walking down path cos it doesn't really hurt climbing down stairs.. ;-)
Anyway, now the interesting part : The game in itself.. :-)
So, the first movie was for me... and it started with...
- Its a one letter movie and the first visual clue would depict only a part of it...



Me - A guy, man, ladka, aadmi ...
Piyush - Frantically waving his hand ... signaling me to stop all the blabbering... and with artful strokes of the pen, draws the next clue.. :P



Okay.. my chance to blabber away to glory again..

Me - Police, theif, gun, bullets, goli, kill, victim...
Piyush - Again the hand is waved frantically and the look that he displayed - "God! Cant this girl appreciate art!!"

Time for new clues...



Me - What is this supposed to mean!!
Piyush - Forget it!!!!

Now...time for the finale...



This one did it all..

Me- Hands up!.. Surrender.. SERENDIPITY!!!!
Piyush - Finally!!! :-)

We shall now on change the rules of the game... the game shall be timed and I shall be putting up the times as well.. especially cos Piyush has a chronograph.. (and I love pulling his leg abt it by calling it a chrome-powered battery watch.. and him getting all - girl u have no idea how cool a watch this is look/speech)
Now, in case any one else wants to play, lemme know... I need to practice...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did u manage to guess Serendipity?? :-o

Now, in case any one else wants to play, lemme know... I need to practice...
I am always game for games like these.. :-) But for practice, you want to try this..
http://www.isketch.net
Start only when u have lots of free time.. it's very addictive..

Bhavya said...

You should practice with Kshitij... did u ever hear the story of how he did Masti for us on one of our nights out in the office? You should get Abhinav to tell it to you.